Senior Account Manager – Inside
To keep pace with, and maintain the growth of our business, Four Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to lead a sales team within our sales organization. In this position you will be responsible for driving revenue growth, implementing vendor government aggregation programs, and identifying new opportunities. In this position you will also be responsible for building and growing relationships across our OEMs and valued partners, along with developing and implementing the assigned vendor(s)/territory yearly business initiatives.
Four Inc. partners with enterprise technology manufacturers, value-added resellers, and systems integrators to sell their products and services to the public sector via our government channel programs, contract vehicles, and socio-economic designations.
In this role, the Senior Account Manager will motivate and lead a team of inside sales representatives to ensure attainment of company sales objectives. Responsibilities:
- Leadership of a sales team of Account Representatives within our sales organization including assisting: hiring, training, and mentoring, career development and performance reviews, as required
- Manage assigned account(s)/territory to maximize sales potential
- Management of workload and resources for day-to-day vendor/territory account support including: opportunity quoting, pipeline management, forecasting, order processing, issue resolution, relationship calling and other proactive sales activities
- Key contributor to the development and execution of proactive sales activities to generate demand and build relationships for assigned vendor(s)/territory
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to grow vendor(s)/territory revenue
- Develop and maintain government customer, vendor, and partner relationships
- Key contributor to development and execution of Four Inc.’s yearly sales business plan linked to major company initiatives
- Forecast and provide sales projections; create and manage common metrics required to manage and track sales activity
- Deliver monthly report on sales activities, projections, and metric performance to senior management
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5 years as an inside sales representative selling technology products to the public sector
- 2+ years direct public sector inside sales management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of complex enterprise software and hardware technology and terminology
- Clear leadership, mentoring and motivational abilities; experience hiring, developing, rewarding, and retaining a sales team
- Knowledge of government procurement process, including RFP/RFQs, proposals, public sector teaming with strategic resellers, federal integrators and other partners
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales business plans and execute strategic corporate initiates
- Successfully implementing and delivering sales campaigns
- Thorough understanding of applying appropriate metrics and measurements in a sales environment
- Demonstrated success in sales life-cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiation, overcoming objections and closing the deal
- Account planning experience, account development and retention strategies, pipeline management and selling capabilities
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience and understanding of workflow and other support systems
- Ability to manage and contribute to a strong team environment; proven ability to manage issue resolution processes and provide excellent customer service
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, with a results-oriented personality and a desire to grow their career by setting goals to meet and exceed expectations.
Click here to apply.