Public Sector Channel and Partner Alliance Director
To keep pace with, and maintain the growth of our business, Four Inc. is seeking a high-energy, business-minded, leader/team player to join our Sales organization as a Strategic Channel and Partner Alliance Director. Successful individuals that are self-motivated and results-driven will have great opportunities for career growth and professional development with Four Inc.
The Public Sector Channel and Partner Alliance Director plays a critical role in identifying, developing, and qualifying strategic partners to help drive the growth of our technology companies’ public sector business. This individual is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy in support of Four Inc.’s Boutique Aggregation program; including: recruiting and aligning value-added resellers, system integrators and strategic technology partners in federal, state and local and higher education (SLED) markets. This is a high-visibility position that requires daily interaction with company executives, partner sales leaders, and industry contacts.
The Public Sector Channel and Partner Alliance Director will lead Four Inc.’s channel business component across resellers, system integrators and technology partners. This will include managing existing partners and developing new relationships in support of public sector sales team.
This individual will perform the following tasks:
- Develop and execute Aggregation channel business plan to support Four Inc.’s Boutique Aggregation program
- Identify and recruit new value-added reseller partners consistent with individual OEM go-to market strategies; aligning targeted territory and technology coverage objectives
- Develop partner engagement business plans for key OEMs and to assist partners in broadening their technology portfolio, creating new sales opportunities
- Manage sales opportunities with all designated partners, providing accurate and updated sales forecasts
- Coordinate and conduct sales training for partner onboarding, etc.
- Lead marketing initiatives, go-to-market programs, and demand generation activities that will result in new reseller sales opportunities
- Support sales activities and other engagement methods, execute program agreements and expand our contract access via Four Inc.’s partner network
- Provide overall partner relationship management and act as the central point of contact
- Leverage your relationships within these partners to further expand our executive level engagement and to build out new ones
- Collaborate with senior management to help devise and implement innovative go-to-market channel offerings
- Develop and centrally maintain partner profiles for value-added resellers and systems integrators
- Consult vendors and partners with regard to their public sector channel programs
- Draft and develop technology channel programs
- Advocate Four Inc’s Boutique Aggregation platform strategy within the partner ecosystem and grow our program accordingly
- Establish and maintain ongoing business relationships with channel partner reps, leadership and technology company reps and leaders
- BA/BS degree in business or relevant subject
- 5-10 years of software, Public Sector channel sales experience, and have a proven track record in successfully managing, developing, recruiting and onboarding Partners
- 3-5 years of solution sales and/or team leadership experience
- A history of building collaborative relationships with partners; manage and grow existing relationships and establishing new partner relationships; resulting in growth for the technology company and the partner
- Strong domain knowledge in the public sector market with experience in both federal and SLED segments
- Good understanding of technology categories, use cases, enterprise software go-to market strategies and market segments within the public sector space
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-directed and resourceful
- Ability to develop and lead channel initiatives both within the company and to Four Inc’s OEM and partner relationships
- Proven track record of enabling and growing partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially to senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills; energetic and positive attitude to the partners
- Four Inc. Voted 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Best Places to Work by Virginia Business
- 100% paid healthcare for all employees
- Hybrid Work Model
- Profit sharing for tenured employees
- Generous paid vacation including all federal holidays
To apply, submit resume and references here.