Order Operations Analyst
To support our growth in Federal IT resale, Four Inc. is seeking to hire two hard-working, business-minded, team players to join our Sales Operations team as Order Operations Analysts. Successful individuals will have considerable opportunities for career growth and professional development.
The Order Operations Analyst is responsible for executing contract tasks and processing orders in support of Four Inc.’s IT resale and contracts division. Interpersonal, analytical, business, and problem-solving skills are key to success in this role.
- Review and execute government contracts
- Engage with sales team members to understand transaction nuances
- Execute timely and accurate purchase orders with vendors to procure products and services in accordance with contracts
- Enter and maintain contract data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Practice procurement best practices & maintain robust knowledge of procurement policy
- Work directly with vendors to track delivery of product orders and communicate status to customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide excellence in service to resolve issues related to contract delivery, timelines, etc. with customers and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in business or relevant subject
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Team player capable of working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical/critical thinking skills
- Reports to Four Inc. Sales Operations Manager in the Operations department.
- Four Inc. Voted 2019, 2020, 2021 Best Places to Work by Virginia Business
- 100% paid healthcare for all employees
- Profit sharing for tenured employees
- Generous paid vacation including all federal holidays
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.