Four Inc. is looking for a digitally savvy and detail-orientated Marketing Coordinator to join our corporate marketing team. This individual will assist the Marketing Manager in driving Four Inc.’s value proposition and marketing strategy to support business development, sales, and marketing goals.
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to existing marketing projects and programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives to support Four Inc. brand awareness and grow sales.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion and skill set for digital marketing with prior experience in digital analytics, social media advertising and branding. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker who is able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
From marketing collateral and materials, to web initiatives, events, and ongoing communication efforts, this role requires both strategic thinking and planning as well as the ability to build and execute.
- Support all aspects of Four Inc.’s Marketing Strategy – including webinars, email campaigns, content marketing, events, digital marketing and advertising, sales enablement, social media, and PR.
- Support Four Inc.’s Marketing Manager in continuously improving program effectiveness, brainstorming and implementing creatives, and developing innovative marketing initiatives.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns and programs that drive vendor and partner relationships and increase customer acquisition through a variety of mediums.
- Adhere to all timelines and budgets for vendor/ partner-focused marketing activities
- Engage with sales, business development, and executive team members regarding messaging and content development
- Optimize digital channels for conversion by supporting corporate digital advertising campaigns, including search, social, display, email and video campaigns
- Regularly track and report on digital marketing engagement metrics through Google, LinkedIn and other media
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Reports to Four Inc.’s Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing, specifically: analytics, tracking, and email automation
- Experience with tracking Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with e-mail service providers such as MailChimp
- Four Inc. Voted 2019, 2020, 2021 Best Places to Work by Virginia Business
- 100% paid healthcare for all employees
- Profit sharing for tenured employees
- Generous paid vacation including all federal holidays
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.