Federal Contract Vehicle Administrator
Four Inc. is looking for a Federal procurement professional to support contract vehicle operations. The Federal Contract Vehicle Administrator will be responsible for facilitating the effective management and administration of Four Inc.’s growing federal contracts portfolio, including GSA Schedule 70, SEWP V, and ITES-SW. Interpersonal, analytical, business, and problem-solving skills are key to success in this role.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
The Federal Contract Vehicle Administrator will be responsible for ensuring program compliance at the contract level, educating and assisting sales teams, and maintaining current, accurate contract catalogs to enable sales success.
- Serve as primary point of contact with the contract Program Management Offices (PMO) as well as internal departments concerning specific questions, issues, and data calls related to the contracts
- Administers contract vehicles to include preparation and negotiation of contract modifications and technology refreshes (TRs)
- Complete timely contract-level reporting on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Primary point of contact for contract audits
- Manage and update the SEWP Contract Holder Only Page (CHOP) with order status, CLIN files, etc.
- Leverage sales system to assist with contract-specific RFQ Dissemination to appropriate members of the Four Inc. sales team
- Review complex solicitations and assist with proposal compliance
- Provide internal contract training and consultancy to maintain up-to-date understanding of contract requirements, policies, and offerings
- Assist Four Inc. account managers with manufacturer or industry partner contract onboarding and teaming
- Attend related industry meetings, conferences, and complete trainings to further enhance knowledge of government procurement processes and changes in federal contracting that may have an impact on how we conduct business in the government marketplace.
- Work collaboratively with Operations Department to ensure adequate internal controls are present to ensure compliance
- Implement and oversee quality control standards
- Participate in special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 5 years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of GSA Schedule/GWAC Contract Administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with GSA Schedules, GWACs, IDIQs, and Firm Fixed Price Contracts
- Ability to work independently under minimal guidance and meet frequent, short deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis, use discretion and make sound decisions
- Strong organizational, reading comprehension and problem resolution skills
- Ability to demonstrate advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.