Federal Channel Sales Director - Financed Solutions
Four Inc. is seeking an experienced Channel Sales Director for our government finance business unit. In this position you will be responsible for continued development of our public sector channel ecosystem and driving finance solutions revenue growth. Additionally, you will also be responsible for building and expanding relationships across our Value-added Reseller (VAR) and System Integrator (SI) partner community.
Four Inc. partners with enterprise technology manufacturers, SI’s and value-added resellers to sell their products and services to the public sector. With a full range of finance acquisition offerings, Four Inc. helps bridge government funding and OEM product licensing gaps to provide creative solutions to the channel to support their sales initiatives.
In this role, the Channel Sales Director will be responsible for attainment of finance business unit sales objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Promote and position Four Inc.’s financial solutions to the public sector partner community
- Create new and expand existing Value-Added Reseller relationships
- Create new and expand existing Federal System Integrator relationships
- Contribute to the development and execution of Four Inc.’s yearly sales business plan linked to major company initiatives
- Develop new and maintain existing sales relationships with Four Inc.’s OEM and partner sales leadership
- Develop and implement client-specific, pro-active sales activities to build new relationships and identify new opportunities
- Provide monthly forecasts and sales projections; create and manage common metrics required to manage and track sales activity
- Deliver monthly sales activities report, projections and metric performance to senior management
- BA/BS Degree
- 4-6 years in Channel Sales or Business Development representing technology products to the public sector
- Maintains broad relationships across the federal channel ecosystem with a proven ability to build new ones
- Demonstrated understanding of complex enterprise software and hardware technology and terminology
- Knowledge of government procurement process to include: RFP/RFQs, proposals, public sector teaming with strategic resellers, distributors, federal integrators and other partners
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales business plans and execute strategic corporate initiates
- Successfully implemented and delivered sales campaigns
- Demonstrated success in sales life-cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiation, overcoming objections and closing the deal
- Account planning experience, account development and retention strategies, pipeline management and selling capabilities
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience and other support systems
- Ability to manage and contribute to a strong team environment; proven ability to manage issue resolution processes and provide excellent customer service
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated with a results-oriented personality and a desire to grow their career by setting goals to meet and exceed expectations.
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.