The primary responsibility of the Four Inc. Accounting Analyst is assisting the Senior Accounting Analyst in processing the company’s day to day activities of accounts payable, QuickBooks Online categorization and expense tracking.
This position works closely with the Four Inc. Director of Finance and the company’s Finance Department and will report to the Senior Accounting Analyst.
- Learn the company’s operation and use its systems to process bills, import them into the accounting system.
- Confirm correct billing amounts, line items for correct quantity, pricing and periods of performance. Resolve or dispute any discrepancies.
- Develop and report weekly on the company’s outstanding and upcoming Accounts Payable. Report will be submitted to the Senior Accounting Analyst.
- Provide direct customer support, through phone and email inquiries, regarding the status of bill payments which may include: dates paid, check numbers.
- Monthly, quarterly and/or annually (per each state’s requirements) submit state sales, usage, and withholding amounts.
- Track corporate expenses in areas of supplies, postage & shipping, travel expenses, meal and travel reimbursement, entertainment & special events, phone, donations, payroll fees, advertising, professional services, local taxes, internet, insurance, rent and gifts.
- Bachelor Degree from four-year College or university.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts for all bookkeeping, budgets and tracking/analysis.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving and conflict resolution skills needed.
- Accounting Analyst must use the utmost discretion in all presentations/correspondence and communication to staff, Management and Directors.
To apply, submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.