Federal Account Representative - Inside
To grow and maintain our growth, Four Inc. is seeking a hard-working, business-minded, team player to join our Sales Operations team as an Account Representative. Successful individuals will have great opportunities for career growth and professional development.
The Federal Account Representative is responsible for executing tasks and managing relationships in support of Four Inc.’s IT resale and contracts division. This is a high-visibility position that requires daily interaction with company executives, customers, and industry contacts.
This individual will perform the following tasks:
- Provide sales and operational support for Federal IT requirements, including timely response to Request for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Develop and maintain government customer and vendor relationships
- Complete follow-up activities to proactively manage opportunity pipeline
- Update and maintain customer and vendor information in CRM database
- Review and execute customer orders
- Create and issue purchase orders to vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in business or relevant subject
- 2-3 years of experience in related field
- Team player capable of working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical/critical thinking skills
- General knowledge of federal contracts and GWACs (NASA SEWP, GSA etc.)
To apply, submit resume and references to email@example.com.